Starting bid: $600.00
>>> The Pawnbroker Lower Hutt <<<
– OUR REF:2017001979
– ITEM: SINGLE DIAMOND MODERN CORONET RING WITH VAL OF $2,100.00
– SIZE (Approximately): O
– STAMPED: 18ct
– WEIGHT: 3.10 Grams
– Condition: Presented Safe Condition. slight wear at the base of the coronets.
SINGLE DIAMOND MODERN CORONET RING WITH VAL OF $2,100.00
component assembled in 18ct yellow gold and white gold.
Band: yellow gold. 2.26mm to 1.60mm.
Shoulders: Spear point white gold diamond set shoulder upswept to the setting.
The Coronet: Mathhie styled 6 claw on yellow gold bezel base.
the diamond: Illusion set. Round Modern Brilliant cut.
Dimensions: 4.00mm diameter.
Estimated weight: 0.25ct
Colour: H Clarity: SI1.
Of good make.
6 shoulder diamonds – single cuts. Flush bead set. slight size variance.
Total weight estimated: 0.04ct.
Of commercial grade
Total Ring Weight: 3.10 grams
Finger size O.
Presented Safe Condition. slight wear at the base of the coronets.
– SHIPPING INFO (IF THERE IS A SHIPPING OPTION)
We only use Fastway and Courier post, they can have different areas that are Rural. We can combine items, please contact us after auction has finished. We can’t send to PO BOXES. Shipping is Tracked & Signature.
– CAN WE OFFER A LAYBY?
Yes we can layby – Terms are 10% Deposit and payments to suit your budget ?
– PLEASE NOTE: Our Office Hours are Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm & Friday 9am-4pm. We will always try answer emails/ questions etc. ASAP
——– Come check out our other listings for other great Deals! ——–
– Please note: we are not Gemologists so we cannot guarantee the stones or diamonds. All viewings are welcome
*The Pawn Broker Lower Hutt are licensed Second Hand Dealers & Pawn Brokers operating under the Second Hand Dealers & Pawn Brokers act 2004*
Item condition: Used
Ending On: April 10, 2020 7:36 am
Reserve price has not been met.
|Auction started||April 3, 2020 8:36 pm|